Hyperbaric Chambers - Testimonials
We supply our world-renowned hyperbaric chambers to many countries and continents. Here is what health care specialists that use our products for a number of years have to say about them.
See also «Photo Gallery of Chambers».
Department Of Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine Istanbul Tip Fakultesi
«We have been using a BLKS-303 MK monoplace hyperbaric chamber at our department for about four years. Serial number of the chamber is 194 and the date of manufacturing is 21st April 2000. The number of hyperbaric cycle is lower than 5000 and the treatment pressure never exceeded 2 ATA. We haven't had any problem up since we have started using the hyperbaric chamber.»
21 July 2004ã.
"Agioi Anargyroi" Cancer Hospital of Kifissia, Nea Kifissia 14564 Greece
«It was a pleasure for me and for my colleagues to work with the above equipments (one single-seater hyperbaric chamber BLKS-303 MK and one monitoring system for HBOT B-001.5 ), which were offered, for one year experimental clinical use to our hospital by the production Company Khrunichev Space Center, Medical Equipment Plant.
Up to now we have performed approximately 500 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy sessions, in more than 25 patients. All patients admitted complied to the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy admission criteria of set by the UHMS (Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Society), which are:
- Air or gas embolism
- Carbon monoxide poisoning and smoke inhalation
- Clostridial myonecrosis (gas gangrene)
- Crush injury, compartment syndrome, and other acute traumatic ischemia
- Decompression sickness
- Enhancement of healing in selected problem wounds
- Exceptional blood loss (anemia)
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections (subcutaneous tissue, muscle, fascia)
- Osteomyelitis (refractory)
- Radiation tissue damage (osteoradionecrosis)
- Skin grafts and flaps (compromised)
- Thermal burns
- Adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen in intracranial abscess
The comments that could be done and have been done by the Hyperbaric Chamber Chief, Dr.George Filntisis, for your equipments, are as follows:
- It is a friedly equipment to the doctor and the nurse.
- The patients accept it very well.
- Its functioning is perfect. No accident happened up to now.
- In the patients treated according to the pre-mentioned indications, our results are encouraging.
- The plastic connections of sphygmomanometer are getting old fast as well as the ECG cable connections inside the chamber. Using different kind of plastic and cable connections, or changing such connections on pre-determined time, could be a welcome innovation.
- The Company peoples' support during the experimental use period was excellent.
The single-seater hyperbaric chamber BLKS-303 MK and the monitoring system for HBOT B-001.5 of the Khrunichev Space Center, Medical Equipment Plant, 18 Novozavodskaja street,Moscow, Russia 121309, is a durable equipment, simple in use, worth to have for treating patients needing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. The Company technical support is also a part of the so-called good investment for the buyer. For any further information do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours Sincerely Prof. George J. Baltopoulos M.D, Ph.D.»
19 May 1999ã.
HOSPITAL CLINICO QUIRURGICO "HERMANOS AMEIJEIRAS" SERVICIO DE OXIGENACION HIREPBARICA (OHB)