During several years our systems have been successfully operated in many countries: Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Greece, Peru, Panama, South Korea, USA and of course in Russia and former Soviet Union.
Due to application front line space technologies to its design our equipment provides high reliability, cost savings, comfortable conditions for our patient and convenience of operation.
We take an active part in the industry trade shows, congresses that allows us to monitor HBOT development worldwide and be open to our clients recommendations and suggestions.
The Conference organizers:
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation Department of SEI Russian Post Graduate Medical Academy (RMAPO);
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise M.V.KHRUNICHEV STATE RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION SPACE CENTER Medical Equipment and Consumer Goods Division.
The Conference participants:
- leading specialists of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia;
- members of European Undersea and Baromedical Society;
- members of the Society from Germany, Austria, and Hungary;
- representatives of Khrunichev State Research and Production Space Center ME&CG Division.
September 2004, Russia, Kaliningrad
“35 Years of Hyperbaric Medicine: Results, Problems and Future Prospects”
January 22-24, 2003, Moscow, Russia
June 2001, San Paolo, Brazil
Hyperbaric system BLKS – 303 was demonstrated in “Ecotec” booth.
“High technologies of Defense Industry”,
March 2001, Expocenter, Krasnya Presnya
“Hyperbaric Therapy in Complex Treatment and Rehabilitation of Wounded and Sick Military Personnel”
May 2000, Russia, St.Peterburg